Monday, June 27, 2005

here i go again

I should be sleeping right now. Its 330 am, I just fell asleep at 130. Cant sleep. Too Much on my mind. today is my last official day of work. In 20 measley hours I get in my car and never look back. No more NC for me. Home sweet home I come.

I packed all my stuff and 99% of it is sitting in my car. I used my comforter as a towel after my shower. This is deep.

Random Pic for you. I dont have to do this anymore!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


time to face everything i ran away from 3 years ago. time to face everything i've pushed away. time to face life. time to Live life. Peace

4 comments:

Simply Me said...

hmm... i don't think you're a dork... well, not for the stuff in this post at least... maybe for your AI obsession...
i look forward to seeing you!
can we hang out a lot when you're home?

Eve said...

Wow I can't believe you jumped out of airplanes! Ran away but now you are different so you can tackle it all in a new improved way...right?! =) I like to be a look on the bright side kind of person for everyone else but myself!!!

m said...

home sweet home

Jackie R. said...

Hey Mish - sure thing - it is mjreitsma@juno.com - that is pretty amazing that you jumped out of airplanes!