Tuesday, May 24, 2005

choices choices so many choices

Why does making a decison that affects your future have to be so hard to make? Maybe it's a decision that can change your whole life has something to do with it, who knows. Right now I am caught um between going to Harper and going to U of I. Both have their advantages and both have their drawbacks. For some strange reason U of I accepted me into their school, but I just got a letter saying that I won't be able to take the required courses for my freshmen year and that they don't recommend me taking the ones I can. Which=another year there. I think going there would be fun and part of the "college experience" but I don't want to waste an extra 10gs to go to a school that doesn't expect me to do well. I hate making tough choices like this. I have until June 1 to make my final decison so all you praying type out there, I would appreciate some right about now.

4 comments:

Eve said...

perhaps they don't expect you to do well. but what do you expect from yourself? people who don't know you can always be wrong. as well as the ones who do... what do you believe about you? what do you know to be true about you now, in this moment? perhaps God already spoke the answer to you...

Simply Me said...

you'll make the right choice mishi. i hope God makes it clear to you... you'll make whatever you choose work. and mish, whatever "they" expect... i know you'll do your best wherever you go... i miss you my friend.

Simply Me said...

oh, and can we discuss this whole "Matty" thing? it really throws me off sometimes, because i have a friend here at school i call "matty"... i guess there's not much to discuss then is there? just throws me off a bit sometimes...

isaiah said...

i agree with kim, matty is different, but i can be flex. don't have time to write much now, but wanted to check in and letcha know i'll be back soon to read some more. does memorial day have a new meaning for you this year? praying for you, but don't expect a flying airplane to give you the answer. listen to the urging that is in your heart.